A fun DIY project this Fall season can also help you reuse and recycle old flower pots that you may have tucked away!
No matter the size of your old flower pots (or flower boxes!) – adding some fresh Uniquely Exquisite Tintable Chalk Paint from Exeter Paint can help give your garden or front steps that extra sparkle this fall!
Simply follow our step-by-step guide on how to create these beautiful accents for your home!
1) Stop into Exeter Paint or Exeter Paint West to pick up your own container of Uniquely Exquisite Tintable Chalk Paint. Choose ANY color from our swatches and one of our friendly staff will mix it up for you. Also buy top gloss
2) Find those reusable + recyclable pots or flower boxes to give new life to! If they’re not sitting around in your garage, pop around town looking for some bargains at Garage Sales or Antique Stores! You’re sure to find a gem sooner or later to give some new love and life.
3) Open, stir, and paint your pots! When applying Chalk paint, you’ll see visible brush strokes, but it’ll dry pretty smoothly. Apply several thin coats to get your desired look.
4) Use a clear wax for a velvetty, matte finish on your new pots! But if you’re looking for a more glossy glow, apply a satin or gloss finish which can also be found in either of our Exeter Paint stores.
5) Display your new pots in your garden or on your front steps! Take photos and share with us on Exeter Paint + Exeter Paint West Facebook Page for chances to be entered into our next monthly promo-giveaway! Plus, we can always use some inspiration from our readers.
What will be your fall DIY Chalk Paint project?
Share with us in the comments below! We love inspiration.
*Photos by NIna McCarthy at A Beautiful Room, LLC.
Featured in her latest interior + exterior design project.
Whether it’s for a child’s room, the kitchen or your own bedroom – wallcoverings can help spice up the room in a playful, glamorous, or subtle way.
Like choosing a paint color, choosing your new wallcovering or wall decals can be an overwhelming process with so many options available. With the help of one of our friendly staff or in-house interior designer, we can help you dream up the newest design additions to your walls!
Look at some inspiration from our partners websites below, get dreamin’ and come into the store today!
*At Exeter Paint & Exeter Paint West we carry York Wallcoverings, Thibaut, and RoomMates: Peel & Stick Décor. Click on photos above to view product information on store website.