Soooo we’re changing it up from Wednesday to Tuesday simply because it sounds a lot more catchy! #PaintTipTuesday ~ tell us it doesn’t, we dare you!
And on that note, we’re going to talk your ear off about Stencils. How to stencil. Why stenciling is awesome. Where you should stencil. Why wouldn’t you stencil?
Through the power of Google and the world wide web, we have stumbled across a few “not-to-miss” Stencil projects and how-to videos. Let’s review.
1) Professional decorative artists Janna Makaeva and Greg Swisher show how to use an interlocking wall stencil, teach a simple stenciling technique and give expert stenciling tips and design ideas. Reusable stencils are a good investment if you want to tackle a large project like a wall in your home.
2) HGTV posted a beautiful article about how to create a focal wall with the stencil of your choice! Bring a little flair to those solid colored walls, and spice up whatever room in the house you feel needs a kick! For the deets, just click on the photo to the right >>
3) But where can we buy stencils, you ask? Why not check out some of the beautiful stencils on Etsy! And if you’re feeling artsy, just use some of these beauts for ideas and then go ahead and make them yourself.
4) For more fun guides and how-to design projects ~ check out DesignerTrapped.com for her post on stencil floors. I’m sure you’ll keep clicking back for more!
5) And if you have pesky, textured walls – don’t miss out on the article from Stencils & Stories about what to do regarding all things stencil!