Whether it’s over-done or out-of-style, this “dip-dying” painting technique still catches our eye. If it’s something you already have in your house and you’re looking for a fresh new appearance, simply pick up a new color and voila! you have a new piece of furniture without spending more than $15 (or less!) . . .
And dip-dying isn’t just for furniture — let these inspirations get your creative juices flowing!
1. From The Sweet Beast, Emily takes this Ikea SVALBO and gives it her own flare!
2. MissMoss displays tons of ideas incuding these dipped, wooden, kitchen spoons.
3. Martha Stewart always takes the trends and puts her own special twist.
4. We have these beautiful teacups found on Bondville to make old teacups new + unique.
5. Centsational Styles brings us the top photo of dipped chairs.
6. Also found on Bondville are these cute little glass jars turned flower holders.