We’re a little obsessed with kitchens and pinterest helps us fill this craving! <<Check out our pinterest page, if you already haven’t!>>
Below are some Kitchens we have added to our Beautifl Kitchen pinterest board — tell us what you think! Do you like to see more brick, wood, or stainless steel in your kitchens?
Want to recreate any of these gorgeous photos in your own home? Call Nina McCarthy @ A Beautiful Room, LLC to schedule a consultation today: +1-603-770-1535
via Hooked On Houses
via Sarah Gill @ Alderberry HIll
via Better Homes and Gardens
via Georgian Designs
via DIYANNICON on Flickr
via Style Estate
Are you proud of your kitchen? Send us up to three photos of your beautiful kitchens to be featured on the blog AND on our pinterest page under Beautiful Kitchens!
You may send us photos via Facebook or to email@example.com
Halloween Trivia & Fun Facts
Because of the unknown, Halloween is the one of the most captivating holidays, often celebrated by both adults and children. The element of surprise makes it fun and unpredictable. Enlighten yourself with Halloween trivia and fun facts to enjoy the holiday even more. Take the trivia and make a quiz for your next party!
- Orange and black are Halloween colors because orange is associated with the Fall harvest and black is associated with darkness and death.
- Jack o’ Lanterns originated in Ireland where people placed candles in hollowed-out turnips to keep away spirits and ghosts on the Samhain holiday.
- Pumpkins also come in white, blue and green. Great for unique monster carvings!
- Halloween was brought to North America by immigrants from Europe who would celebrate the harvest around a bonfire, share ghost stories, sing, dance and tell fortunes.
- Tootsie Rolls were the first wrapped penny candy in America.
- The ancient Celts thought that spirits and ghosts roamed the countryside on Halloween night. They began wearing masks and costumes to avoid being recognized as human.
- Halloween candy sales average about 2 billion dollars annually in the United States.
- Chocolate candy bars top the list as the most popular candy for trick-or-treaters with Snickers #1.
- Halloween is the 2nd most commercially successful holiday, with Christmas being the first.
- Bobbing for apples is thought to have originated from the roman harvest festival that honors Pamona, the goddess of fruit trees.
- Black cats were once believed to be witch’s familiars who protected their powers.
- The fear of Halloween is known as Samhainopobia.
Fun facts from: http://www.halloween-website.com/trivia.htm
Thanks to everyone who came down, dressed up, and participated in the #BrickyardScare at the Brickyard Square Plaza in Epping yesterday!
We had so much fun seeing all the princesses, superhereos, pirates, and all the other creative costumes! And it’s not even October 31st yet — the fun has just started!
Remember to stay safe and keep checking back here for more fun fall decorating + painting ideas on the blog!
For that screen window / door repair! Check out how Kayla does it + then give us a call to schedule your repairs today!
Exeter Paint: 603.772.6580
Exeter Paint West: 603.679.1223
Mark Your Calendars for Tuesday, October 28th! You Won’t Want Your Little Ghosts, Goblins And Ghouls To Miss ‘Brickyard Scare’ at The Brickyard Plaza in Epping Next Tuesday!
Max from the Monarchs, A Singing Cinderella, Parkour Spider Man, Roller Skating Zombies, Get On Board Program From Rye Airfield Skate Park, Macaroni Kids, Balloon Animals, Free Popcorn, Candy And Cider!! And More – This Is Going To Be An Incredible Event – Come For the Costume Parade And Trick or Treat To The Stores!!! This Coming Tuesday!